Our Florida Gin starts with our 100% Florida Wheat Vodka as the base. One of the very unique characteristics of our gin is the use of Juniper berries that grow on our distillery property. Our local Florida Juniper imparts a very mild flavor in our Gin. We also use honeysuckle, rose, and lavender to our very floral Gin. Other distinct flavors include fennel, cracked pepper medley, lemon peel, and cucumber. Use of our PureBlend® process allows us to balance each flavor for a smooth, easy sipping Gin that is also great with your favorite tonic.
What is a Florida Gin?
A Florida Gin should represent the best that Florida has to offer, and therefore a Florida Gin must have the following characteristics:
- Distilled from 100% local Florida grains
- Use Florida grown Juniper berries
- Uses only Florida limestone spring water
- Aged in the heat and humidity of Florida (if aged)
- Bottled unfiltered – to preserve the unique flavors
This combination of factors will produce a distinctly rich and uniquely Florida Gin.